- The Deep Digger breaks up hard pan and compacted soils with ease. Whether you are preparing land for cultivation or laser levelling, removing sub-surface root debris or controlling vermin; the Deep Digger penetrates and pulls with absolute efficiency.
- By opening up the subsoil, compacted ground can be rejuvenated allowing better drainage, root growth and mineral osmosis; healthier soil in turn leads to improved crop growth and yield.
- Available in both linkage and trailing designs, the Deep Digger is engineered to withstand punishing conditions, while maintaining superb accuracy and depth control.
- Machine sizes range from one to eleven tynes (4.5m up to to 8.5m).
- Heavy duty tynes are set in the characteristic "V" formation for quick easy penetration, uncompromising strength and greater traction.
- Side tynes can be removed to a non-working position if wide tyne spacing or a narrower working width is desirable.
- Shear pins are fitted to each tyne to prevent frame damage in extreme circumstances.