- All components including spreader bars and diagonal braces are bolted together for flexibility and to avoid weld stress cracks.
- Gessner use 178mm x 178mm x 9.5mm main tool bar in the construction of the Deep Tillage - Big Buck.
- Fixed non-inversion shank assemblies are standard equipment. Fabicated claps of 16mm steel mean less breakages and less downtime.
- High quality accumulator bottles. Big bottles allow for multi shank release without locking up.
- Set the hydraulic shank release pressures on the go from the tractor seat.
- F77 shank is protected by a machine shear pin which controls break out consistently at approximately 5 tonne.
- Coulters are an option for pasture renovation. Cut through the root matter, don't tear up your pasture.
- Option up to hydraulic release non-inversion shank assemblies if you are a contractor or have stumps or rocks.