The Defectometer 2.837 is a modern eddy current instrument for non-destructive testing of conductive materials for surface flaws.
The material surface may be painted, lacquered or untreated. Its versatility and simplicity makes the Defectometer an ideal instrument for the metal producting processing industries:
- Aircraft maintenance - Testing for surface cracks on wings around rivets, on turbine blades, wheels, etc.
- Metal Working Industry - Material identification and alloy sorting tasks
- Motor Vehicle and semi-finished product Industries - Testing for hardness changes
- Power Generation Industry - Testing of turbine components and heat exchanger tubes for cracks
- Crack detection on any semi-finished or finished product