Because online monitoring and fine-tuning cuts scheduled and unscheduled down-time, site visits, parts costs and scrap.
The Instinctiv user interface also delivers a revolutionary operator experience, with task-based layout and controls, TimeToGo real time replenishment status indicators, and on-board error recovery assistance.
The contract-based DEK Interactiv services deliver direct voice help, remote diagnostics, multimedia online tutorials and proactive support including notifications and analysis reports.
For further details consult the Interactiv datasheet or contact your DEK representative.
Galaxy embodies new mechanical features including linear motor technology for enhanced speed, accuracy and reliability, and brings forward proven DEK technologies including ProFlow® DirEKt Imaging , as well as advanced optics and lighting for faultless optical inspection at high-throughput.
The standard tooling bed accepts all compatible tooling options including Virtual Panel Tooling for arrayed singulated substrates, plus JEDEC wafer chuck and carrier standards for substrate and wafer level processing.
Further tooling options include FormFlex® or custom tooling for advanced SMT pre-placement in super-dense assemblies.
SMEMA-compatible interfaces support easy integration with DEK wafer loading and substrate fluxing solutions, as well as back-end equipment including grid array reflow or component placement platforms.
Standalone, or as part of a turnkey process configured by DEK specialists, Galaxy is the ultimate performer.
Galaxy delivers flexibility; its immense capability and broad compatibility, combined with rapid changeover create a process-agnostic platform capable of rapid reassignment as business demands dictate.
DirEKt Ball Attach to wafers or substrates, at ball diameters down to 0.3mm; wafer bumping by solder paste printing; SMT pre-placement for next generation assemblies including "silicon dust" components: deploy – and re-deploy – at will.
This enhanced capability, flexibility and utilization is packed into the same footprint as the existing Typhoon-class Infinity, Horizon and ELA machines, requiring only single-phase local AC mains and 5-bar air supply.
Key Galaxy Features
- Top of new Micron-class machine range
- e-printer introduces interactive service and online support
- Remote operation, monitoring and diagnostics
- DEK Instinctiv™ - equipped: TTG, on-board help, error recovery, DEK Interactiv
- Featured for high accuracy applications at wafer, substrate, board level:
- CSP including WL-CSP
- WL Gore Snapshot EMI shielding assembly
- Next generation, very fine-pitch SMT pre-placement
- DEK technology heritage: ProFlow® , FormFlex® , VortexPlus USC
- Direct interface with DEK wafer loader, fluxing station
- SMEMA-compliant output interface to downstream placement/grid array reflow
- Linear motor technology for ultimate speed and accuracy