DEK’s Optimised Printer Frame chassis technology, shared by all Horizon platforms, delivers the inherent stability and reliability of a high-end machine.
Horizon 02i’s motion control mechanisms ensure optimised speed and precision, including Cpk 1.6 @ 25µm full process capability.
By also combining rapid setup and changeover capabilities, Horizon 02i is perfect for prototyping and first article build at full-production yield levels.
Plus, you can meet volume production demands, thanks to Horizon 02i’s Instinctiv™ user interface: clear graphics and Human Factors design maximise ease of use, while extensive on-board error recovery improves uptime.
Performance and standard features of DEK Screen Printing Range - DEK Horizon 02i:
- Repeatability: 1.6 Cpk @ 25µm
- Cycle time: 12 seconds
- Setup time less than 10 minutes
- Changeover time: less than 2 minutes
- Optimised Printer Frame common to all Horizon machines
- ISCAN™ Intelligent Scalable Control Area Network for enhanced machine control and diagnostics
- DEK Instinctiv™ user interface
- Accepts full-size stencils, up to 29” x 29”
- Compatible with VectorGuard™ frame system
- Maximum board size 508mm x 508mm
- Colour TFT touch display, keyboard and trackball