Today's Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems require clean DEF for precise dosing and complete atomisation to occur. Without clean DEF, the SCR cannot do its job of transforming NOx into harmless nitrogen and water.
Contamination from handling practices during transfer and storage or incompatible material corrosion can prevent you from accessing the clean DEF you need to Achieve More. Problems with the fluid can occur, and onboard equipment can plug due to the presence of particulate and crystals.
The Donaldson DEF filter catches dirt before it reaches the onboard DEF filter, thereby ensuring the proper function of the SCR, extending the life of the onboard DEF filter and preventing vehicle or equipment power reduction.
Donaldson DEF Filter Features:
- Beta 5000 efficiency at 1 micron
- 316 stainless steel housing
- Precise knife edge internal seal
- Heavy duty construction
- Maximum working pressure of 300 psi
- Leak-free O-ring seal
- Integrated gauge/sample ports
- Replacement filters available individually