Delta II Fall Protection Full Body Harness Range - new fall protection features with the same dependable reliability.
Capital Safety, home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands of fall protection equipment has announced the launch of a new generation of Delta fall protection full body harnesses that provide absolute safety, comfort and peace of mind; the DELTA II.
"The original Delta range of harnesses have been protecting workers who are required to work at height for many years and has proven to be a dependable and reliable workhorse of the industry," Rick Millar, technical manager for Capital Safety Australia & New Zealand said.
"With DELTA II we've taken the range to the next level by including features typically only available on premium range models."
Representing more than two decades of research and design, the new Delta II harness range will surely continue to maintain its place as an industry standard for fall protection.
DELTA II builds upon the existing line's feature set that incorporates the patented No-Tangle design, stand-up spring loaded dorsal D-ring, velcro-covered label pack that protects the new permanent indented print labels and i-Safe.
With the inclusion of industry first features such as:
- Quick connect buckles for fast and efficient donning
- REPEL technology webbing that provides superior abrasion resistance, repels liquids and is naturally self-cleaning
- Rip-stitch impact indicator that allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness and identify if it has been involved in a fall
- Easy grip end tabs for easier adjustments
- BONUS harness storage bag to take care of your valuable lifesaving equipment.
- The new DeltaII range is the most comfortable, functional and economical harness in its class.
Click here to view specific features and further information for the DELTA II Fall Protection Full Body Harnesses Range.
DBI-SALA's i-Safe intelligent safety system utilising RFID technology is built into each harness in the DELTA II fall protection range to track inspections, control inventory and manage information. All of the harnesses in the DELTA II fall protection range meet all of the strict requirements of the AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standard.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA's NEW DELTA II range call 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.deltaII.capitalsafety.com.au.
Capital Safety, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 20 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands.