Capital Safety, home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands of fall protection equipment has announced the launch of a new generation of Delta™ fall protection full body harnesses that provide absolute safety, comfort and peace of mind; the DELTA™ II.
"The original Delta™ range of harnesses have been protecting workers who are required to work at height for many years and has proven to be a dependable and reliable workhorse of the industry," Rick Millar, technical manager for Capital Safety Australia & New Zealand said.
"With DELTA™ II we've taken the range to the next level by including features typically only available on premium range models.
"Representing more than two decades of research and design, the new Delta™ II harness range will surely continue to maintain its place as an industry standard for fall protection."
DELTA™ II builds upon the existing line's feature set that incorporates the patented No-Tangle™ design, stand-up spring loaded dorsal D-ring, velcro® covered label pack that protects the new permanent indented print labels and i-Safe™.
With the inclusion of industry first features such as:
- Quick connect buckles for fast and efficient donning
- REPEL™ technology webbing that provides superior abrasion resistance, repels liquids and is naturally self-cleaning
- Rip-stitch impact indicator that allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness and identify if it has been involved in a fall
- Easy grip end tabs for easier adjustments
- Bonus harness storage bag to take care of your valuable lifesaving equipment.
- Bonus Shock Absorbing Lanyard Offer with every harness purchased (offer ends 31st May 2012)
The new Delta™ II range is the most comfortable, functional and economical harness in its class.
Click here to view specific features and further information on the DBI-SALA DELTA™ II Fall Protection Full Body Harness Range.
DBI-SALA's i-Safe™ intelligent safety system utilising RFID technology is built into each harness in the DELTA™ II fall protection range to track inspections, control inventory and manage information. All of the harnesses in the DELTA™ II fall protection range meet all of the strict requirements of the AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standard.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA's NEW DELTA™ II range call 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.deltaII.capitalsafety.com.au.
Capital Safety, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 20 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands.