DBI-SALA, a Capital Safety brand solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW Delta™ Tower Workers Harness.
The Delta™ Tower Workers Harness is an upgrade of the renowned purpose built E525 harness used extensively within the electrical and telecommunications fields. Recent changes to the standard resulted in this well accepted harness becoming obsolete, however, due to popular demand, the E525 harness has been re-engineered to conform to today’s new standards.
The Tower workers Harness is packed with all of the standard features of the Delta™ range such as: no-tangle™ design, spring loaded stand-up rear D-ring, easy adjust hardware, protective label/instruction pack and the i-safe intelligent safety system, to name a few. Tower Workers and Linesman who use the harness for climbing, suspension, positioning and rescue as part of their daily routines require extra additional features to safely and effectively carry out their work. These have been designed into the harness and include: front fall arrest belay loops, confined space loops, side angled D-rings, pole work D-rings, a padded work positioning seat and lower back pad.
The Tower Workers Harness meets the strict requirements of the new AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standard and is equipped with DBI-SALA’s i-Safe™ intelligent safety system to track inspections, control inventory and manage information. i-Safe™ utilises RFID equipped fall protection equipment combined with web enabled information management to take fall protection to a new level of performance and safety.
Delta™ Tower Workers Harness Features:
- Large fall arrest rated rear spring loaded stand-up D-ring.
- Fall arrest rated frontal belay loops for work positioning and rescue.
- Adjustable chest, waist, shoulder and leg straps.
- Waist belt with side angled D-rings for climbing and work positioning.
- Confined space loops.
- Additional lower side D-rings for pole work.
- Wide sewn-in lower back pad for added comfort.
- Padded work positioning buttock seat.
- Easy adjust black hardware.
- Labels conveniently located in a single location and safeguarded by a unique cover protecting vital information.
- i-Safe™ enabled - i-Safe™is built into every Delta™ harness to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
- Anti roll-out design - designed to minimise the risk of roll-out when connecting large fall arrest rated D-ring to a DBI-SALA lanyard or SRL with a 9502116 model hook.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW Delta™ Tower Workers Harness call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 9 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA and PROTECTA brands.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA Delta™ Tower Workers Harness.