The DCMS-Pro also provides a Manulift unit with infinitely variable speed control.
As the DCM-Pro, it is based on the hoist mechanism of the DC-Pro chain hoist and the DSM-CS control unit connected with a helical cable.
Right and left-handed operation is catered for in the control handle.
- The quick-change coupling enables a wide variety of load handling attachments.
- All Manulift load handling attachments are fitted with a connecting pin with a swivel lock, which snaps into the quick-change coupling. It can be easily disconnected by lifting the unlocking sleeve.
- 20% longer service life and greater efficiency with a minimum SAA Classification M5+ giving a rated service life of 1900 hours.
- Smooth starting and precise positioning owing to particularly fine control at low speeds.
- Infinitely variable speed control for lifting lowering motions over the whole load range.
- Improved safety and reliability with 24 volt contactor control and operating limit switches.
- Gearbox, brake and and slipping clutch are maintenance free for up to 10 years.
- Simple installation and commissioning thanks to plug connections - Plug & Lift.
- The plug-fitted chain drive facilitates quick and easy replacement of the entire chain drive without having to remove the motor or gear parts. Downtimes can therefore be cut significantly.
- Delivery is “off the shelf,” no waiting days to solve your hoisting requirements.
- Service back-up and Spare Parts direct from our local stock.