Demag DFW-L travel units are complete, driven rail-mounted travel units and can be connected direct to load-bearing structures.
The travel unit features a rigid box girder profile, a driven Demag DRS wheel block, to which a gearbox and motor are fitted, as well as a non-driven DRS wheel block.
The high-quality travel unit displays excellent travel characteristics, even at high loads. Specially selected motors ensure smooth starting.
Applications of Demag DFW-L Travel Units
Demag DFW-L travel units are optimised for materials handling requirements: For travel applications for crane and hoist steelwork and related mechanical engineering structures.
Benefits of Demag DFW-L Travel Units
- Optimum travel characteristics
- High operating reliability
- Easy assembly and accessibility
- Consultation provided by our specialists
- Worldwide after-sales service
Mounting combinations of Demag DFW-L Travel Units
- Travel unit with a side connection, e.g. side crane girder connection (standard)
- Travel unit with a top connection, optional travel wheel diameter up to 200.
KTL corner-bearing end carriages
Corner-bearing end carriages provide flexibility: One, two or three wheels cab driven, as required. You also have the same flexible choice between cellular foam or hydraulic buffers.
KTL-EE end carriage
Single-girder end carriage with two travel wheels
KTL-EZ end carriage
Double-girder end carriage with two travel wheels
KTL-ET end carriage
Double-girder end carriage with four travel wheels and guide rollers. The two hoist motors are connected to each other by means of a diaphragm joint.