Rope sockets and shackles
Rope connectors make it possible to change load handling attachments quickly by simply detaching and connecting the grab ropes to the closing ropes on the hoist unit.
- Functional design
- Hard-wearing special steel
- Lock protected against mechanical damage
- For rope diameters from 10 to 64 mm
Rope socket with wedge
- For securing rope ends to fixed structures
- The rope can be detached by simply knocking out the wedge.
- Additional securing of rope possible
- For rope diameters from 8 to 45 mm
- Easily detached connection of a rope end to a fixed point
- For rope diameters from 11 to 45 mm
Lug type rope socket
- For securing rope ends to fixed structures or for connecting rope ends, for example stay ropes of tower, mobile and slewing cranes
- For rope diameters from 10 to 48 mm