Every crane and every crane component reflects decades of crane expertise and reliability as a partner for the industry.
Innovation for greater efficiency to benefit our customers
With the new DR rope hoist, Demag Cranes & Components has introduced an extended state-of-the-art for standard crane applications with loads weighing up to 10 t and, at the same time, an entirely new crane philosophy.
The C shape of the Demag DR rope hoist design is ideally suited to crane applications.
Thanks to the many benefits offered by the new DR rope hoist, the entire crane operates much more efficiently.
- Reproducible connection geometry and effective spare parts management offer an optimum planning and investment basis.
- Proven crane geometry with welded crane girders guarantees high design rigidity, optimum travel characteristics and minimum wear.
- Raised crane girders, designs tailored to match the roof structure and compact crabs with minimum approach dimensions facilitate larger hook paths as well as better utilization of the available space and reduce initial construction and subsequent costs.
- Ergonomic operating elements and bi-directional radio control with load range display ensure highly convenient operation and safe load handling. The display provides complete transparency for control of the installation.
- Infinitely variable speed control in all motion axes thanks to frequency inverter-fed drives reduces load sway, facilitates exact and gentle positioning and lowers the mechanical load on the crane installation.
- High lifting and cross travel speeds provide faster handling rates and greater efficiency.
- Revolving guarantee for up to 10 years, optimum monitoring and a closely-knit service network ensure that all legal requirements are met, that the crane is maintained according to the demands of the application and guarantee a high level of availability