The new U trolley generation is available in two sizes for load capacities up to 1100 kg (U 11) and 2200 kg (U 22).
The flange width can be infinitely adjusted by means of two adjusting rings and covers the ranges from 58 mm to 200 mm, and 201 mm to 310 mm.
Push-travel U trolleys are designed for simple addition of the E electric travel drive at a later date.
Benefits of Demag Trolleys for Chain Hoists - U trolley
- Fast and simple installation
- Can be used on parallel and sloping flanges
- Smooth travel, low travel resistance
- Negotiate curves down to a minimum radius of 1000 mm
- Drop stop integrated into the side cheek
- Extremely low girder wear
- Designs with polyamide or steel rollers
CF 5 click-fit trolley
CF 5 click-fit trolleys are easy to install: Simply clicked onto the girder, curve-negotiating Click-fit trolleys are ready for operation with a load capacity of up to 550 kg.
The flange widths from 58 to 91 mm, the minimum curve radius of 800 mm and easy adaptability to standard section or parallel flange girders make them suitable for universal applications.
The integrated drop-stop and lift-off protection also provides for safe operation.
Plug & Drive with electric trolleys
E 11 and E 22 electric travel drives were specially developed for operation with the new DC-Pro chain hoist. This provides you with additional benefits of this state-of-the-art hoist unit.
The travel drives can be adapted to the U 11/U 22 trolleys. The drive is simply connected to the DC-Pro chain hoist using plug connectors and operated by means of the newly developed DSE 8-C control pendant.
The control pendant for long and cross travel is simply fitted by means of a connector. The E 22 travel drive is used as standard for the KBK rail system with the new RF 125 friction wheel travel drive.
Benefits of Demag Trolleys for Chain Hoists - E trolley
- Particularly short approach dimensions for vertical mounting arrangement
- Excellent travel characteristics
- Smooth starting and braking
- Low-sway load handling
- Fast and easy retrofitting and commissioning
- State-of-the-art, compact industrial design
- Speed control by means of DSE 8-C control pendant
- Equipment variants: With cross-type limit switches, final limit switches or fast-to-slow and final limit switches