DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Sliding Shoe offer robust performance suitable for throughput rates of between 9,000 and 24,000 items per hour. Product is supported on tubes or slats, and a positive divert is performed to either side of the sorter by shoes which slide across the tubes or slats.
With quiet and reliable operation, sliding shoe sorters can also handle a wide product range from packages as small as 150 milimetres long and weighing as little as 50 grams, up to packages over 1 metre long and weighing up to 50 kilos.
Dematic FlexSort SL
The DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Sliding Shoe - FlexSort SL is designed for high uptime and high throughput via the use of Linear Induction Motor drives - completely eliminating AC motor/reducers, chains, drive sprockets, shafts, and bearings. No more oiling required!
Throughput rates of over 400 cases per minute are achieved with a new parallel divert mode that minimises gapping between packages - allowing higher throughput at lower speeds. Advanced shoe design and parallel diverting reduces the tendency of small and square packages to roll during sortation, and large packages are diverted more efficiently using a delayed parallel divert mode.
Dematic DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Sliding Shoe - FlexSort SL Benefits:
- Maximum uptime and reliability
- High sort rates at lower speeds for extended product life
- Gentle sortation of a wide range of products
- Advanced diagnostics
- Ability to integrated with Dematic DC Director WCS solutions
- Supports KPI reporting through Dematic Performance Manager
- Linear induction motors reduce wear, increase uptime, and allow longer sorter configurations with more diverts
Call us for more information on 1800 265291
Find out more on www.dematic.com.au