Voice-directed computing represents the most significant ‘step change’ in order fulfilment over the past decade, consistently creating bottom line savings and competitive advantage for those who have implemented the technology.
Since Dematic introduced Vocollect voice directed computing technology to Australasia over ten years ago, hundreds of companies have increased productivity, accuracy and throughput, reduced labour costs and enhanced OH&S.
Voice-directed computing is particularly suited to order picking applications with its
hands-free, eyes-free operation delivering significant productivity advantages.
Benefits of using Voice-directed computing:
- Hands and eyes-free operation increases productivity and throughput
- Use of check digits during picking ensures accuracy
- Speaker-dependent solution provides very fast and accurate speech recognition in noisy environments
- Direct interfaces to most WMS
- Rapid ROI from 3-18 months
Dematic now supports more than 7,000 voice users in Australia and New Zealand across a range of logistics applications such as 3PL, pharmaceutical, apparel, discount variety, food, beverage, and ports.
For more information visit www.realtimelogistics.com.au