The Density Gauge | Coal Slurry | densiMAG consists of a probe which is inserted into the slurry stream and a reference coil housed in an electrical cabinet which also houses the electronics used for data interpretation.
The system design includes temperature compensation and continuous automatic standardisation to ensure optimal measurement precision.
Application of Density Gauge | Coal Slurry | densiMAG
The Density Gauge | Coal Slurry | densiMAG is ideally suited for the measurement of heavy medium such as magnetite used in coal treatment plants and has been proven in the field for reliability and accuracy.
Features and Benefits of Density Gauge | Coal Slurry | densiMAG
- No gamma ray source - No OHandS concerns
- Fast response - Signal accuracy unaffected by pipe diameter
- Factory calibrated - "Two point" calibration
- Probe sheath alumina - No wear concerns
- Balanced field coils - Continuous standardisation for ultimate accuracy