- Connectable to a wide range of devices
- Built-in Bluetooth ® wireless technology facilitates connection with a wide range of devices.
- Improvement in workability with wireless connection. Because there are no cables, the GT10B can be installed anywhere (Min. 10m, with no obstractions).
- 4 data-saving functions
- No connection error
- Multiple units can be used simultaneously by specifying where to connect.
- Transmission Confirmation - Accurate data transmission possible with ACK/NAK protocol built-in.
- Data Check - Error correction code included in the data helps prevent missing and substitution of the data.
- Scan Lock - Prevents scanning in the event of disconnection.
Power and Performance
- Function to notify decline in battery voltage
- Buzzer and LED alarm function to warm of decline in battery voltage. - An orange LED will flash at 5-second intervals and a buzzer will sound 3 times.
- Extended operating time - Twenty hours of operating time possible eben with a constant Bluetooth ®connection (at one scan per 5 seconds).
- Rapid Recharging - Battery can be charged in approx. 2.5 hrs with the exclusive unit charger (CH-GT10N).
- Outstanding scanning capability - Scanning from a distance of over 1 m possible using CCD technology (with 1.0 mm narrow bar codes).
- Stable scanning of broad barcodes such as EIAJ labels or EAN128.
- World- leading impact resistance With a stronger body and the use of impact-resistant rubber, the scanner can survive a 2 m drop-the highest standard in the world.
- Superior environmental endurance - After many years of developing high quality technology, IEC International Standards Protection Class IP54 (equivalent to JIS spash resistance) has been achieved, preventing water and dust from infiltrating the scanner.
- Tri-color Extra Bright LED that shows operation status
- Vibrator Function - Scan completion confirmed by vibration
- Adjustable Buzzer Volume - 3 levels of buzzer volume to suit the surrounding environment
The Magic Key
- Wireless connection control - Wireless connection can be disconnected by pressing and holding the magic key for a few seconds. Reconnect by switching the trigger ON.
- Transmission of designated characters - Data that is already stored (eg operations initiation code) can be sent by switching the magic key ON.
- Retransmission of scanned data - Scanned data can be retransmitted when the magic key is ON so the bar code does not need to be repeatedly scanned.