The Dent ELITEpro™ data logger is a complete solution to pinpoint electric usage and quantify consumption by measuring, storing, and analyzing Volts, Amps, Watts, Volt-Amps (VA), Volt-Amps reactive (VAR), Kilowatts (kW), Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Power Factor and harmonics; up to 144 different parameters.
- Measures up to four single phase or one three phase Delta or Wye loads
- Includes four channels of current (0-6,000 amps), and three channels of voltage (0-600V ac or dc)
- User defined recording intervals of 3, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes, and 1, 12, 24 hours
- Internal memory capacity from 128kB (~25,000 records) to 512kB (~100,000 records) allowing for weeks to months of recording
- Better than 1% accuracy (<0.5% typical)
- State-of-the-art communications via direct RS232 connection; internal modem; and wired or wireless LAN systems. Get real-time accessibility of multiple loggers.
- ELOG™ Windows based software package deals set-up, communicating, data retrieval and analysis
- Installs in minutes with battery or external power
- Only 3" x 6" x 2" and just 12 ounces to easily fit inside tight enclosures
- Available in weather tight enclosure that meets stringent NEMA 4 standard
Read more about Dent Elite Pro energy data loggers