Environmentally friendly industry desalination plant makes pure water from rivers or seawater at very low cost compared to other desalination techniques.
A Desalination Plant developed from RCCT principles. As the world moves forward in achieving alternate supplies of drinking water for our increasing population and the effects of climate change AEWC has developed a Desalination plant that not only provides drinking water but achieves this with:
1. Less impact on the environment compared to other desalination techniques – e.g. reject waste.
2. Ongoing operating expenses will be very low compared to other desalination techniques.
3. Minimal or no chemical requirements envisaged.
4. Power requirements are very low.
5. Can provide the electrical grid with substantial surplus power thereby generating income.
6. Initial CAPEX less than other desalination techniques.