KSB has years of experience in small- or medium-scale RO plants as well. And provides an economic standardised solution for their special needs.
Multitec-RO is ideal for stationary or floating installations in hotels, large ships or transportable containers. Optimum efficiency keeps energy costs down. And with a wear-resistant plain bearing and just one discharge-side shaft seal, easy servicing is guaranteed as well.
Multitec-RO pumps are economical, reliable and corrosionresistant – the individual standard for demanding customers. And they’re usually available immediately!
Horizontal, multistage ring-section pump. Axial suction nozzle. Discharge nozzle can be turned in steps of 90 °. Closed radial impellers. Duplex design also for chilled water applications.
Duplex stainless steel
Seawater, brackish water, cold water
Desalination Pumps - Multitec-RO Benefits
- Service-friendly design
- Compact design
- Straightforward installation: ready-to-use pump set (plug & run) without monitoring systems / pressure gauge
- High operating reliability and long service life
- Designed to be used in small- to medium-scale plants
- Suitable also for low osmotic pressures
- High availability ensured by close bearing spacing (fluid-lubricated bearings)
- Low NPSH value thanks to axial inflow with suction stage impeller
- Cost-efficient design
- Ease of maintenance and low spare parts costs
- Just one mechanical seal on the drive end means low maintenance costs
Desalination Pumps - Multitec-RO Technical Data
- Max. flow rate at max speed: 850 m3/h
- Max. head at max. speed: 800 m
- Max. pump discharge pressure: 80 bar
- Max. temperature: + 40 °C
- Speed: 3,000 / 3,500 rpm