Creating custom vinyl graphics has never been faster or more affordable. Ideal for small offices, schools and hobbyists.
STIKA SV-15 / 12 / 8 Features:
- Compact, easy-to-use vinyl cutter for schools, shops, businesses or homes
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications including signs, labels, decals, stickers, vehicle graphics, retail displays, heat transfers for apparel and etching material
- A complete solution packaged with everything you need to get started
- Includes Roland CutStudio design software
- Can connect to a Windows computer attached to a standard desktop printer for contour cutting of printed images without additional equipment
- Tiling feature allows STIKA to produce larger signs of up to 64 tiles (8 tiles horizontally and 8 tiles vertically)
- Media guidelines help ensure correct media positioning for quality production
- USB interface for easy connection to PCs
A complete solution including easy-to-use software
- Roland CutStudio Software: Every STIKA comes with the latest version of Roland CutStudio, easy-to-use design software packed with features. From simple lettering to colorful sign graphics, CutStudio makes it easy to be creative. Using CutStudio, you can draw and edit circles and curves, add text along an arc, and import photos and graphics in jpg or bmp. Combine rectangles, circles, polygons, lines and curves for more sophisticated graphics.
- Cutting method: Media-moving method
- Maximum cutting area: SV-15 340 (X) x 1000mm (Y), SV-12 250 (X) x 1000mm (Y), SV-8 160 (X) x 1000mm (Y)
- Acceptable sheet size: SV-15 Width: 360 to 381 mm Length: 1100mm, SV-12 280 to 305mm Length: 1100mm, SV-8 Width: 200 to 215mm Length: 1100mm
Included items: AC adapter, power cord, USB cable, replaceable blade protector, blade, blade holder, pin, material for test cuts, application tape for test cuts, Roland Software Package CD-ROM (CutStudio design software, plug-ins for CorelDraw 10, 11,12 and Adobe Illustrator 9, 10, CS, Stika Windows Navi utility), SV-15/12/8 user's manual