The SoundPoint IP 320 phone, with its single port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call centre operators who use a "hard" phone in conjunction with a "soft" client running on the PC.
- Two lines;
- Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Clarity by Polycom acoustic technology;
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD;
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support;
- Single-port 10/100 Ethernet –switch;
- Small footprint;
- Two-line entry-level phones;
- Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom acoustic technology;
- Enterprise-grade feature set;
- Easy to configure and use;
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support;
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms;
- SIP features;
- Does not include AC Power Supply.