Roland has designed the EGX-20 to be remarkably easy to operate, even for beginners.
- ENGRAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF MATERIALS
The EGX-20 has a 15,000-rpm spindle motor, the EGX-20 is powerful enough to engrave on a wide variety of popular materials, including acrylics, PVC, ABS, polycarbonate and wood. With the optional diamond scraper and burnishing attachment, you can also scribe light metals such as aluminum and brass for awards.
Securing the material to the worktable is easy with the included adhesive sheet. Once you select the material to be engraved from the menu of the included software, the EGX-20 automatically determines optimum cutting speed and tool path.
- Powerful, Easy to use Engraving Software Included
Included with the EGX-20 is a complete suite of software: Dr. Engrave for nameplate engraving, 3D Engrave for
producing reliefs and Virtual MODELA for simulating finished work.
- Table size: 220 (W) x 170 (D) mm (8-5/8 (W) x 6-11/16 (D) in.)
- Maximum cutting depth: 3D Cutting mode: 0.05 to 7 mm (0.002 to 0.27 in.) Engraving mode: 0.05 to 1 mm (0.002 to 0.039 in.)
- Cuttable materials: Composition: Resin (acrylic, modeling wax, ABS, polyacetal, polycarbonate, styrenefoam, etc.), wood, and plaster Maximum thickness: 30 mm (1-1/8 in.)
- Included items and accessories: AC adapter, power cord, cutter, cutter holder, depth regulator noses (large and small), adhesive sheet for mounting material, test-use plate material, Roland Software Package CD-ROM, User's Manual