Polycom SoundPoint IP 320 two-line SIP phone delivers superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features.
The SoundPoint IP 320 phone, with its single port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call centre operators who use a "hard" phone in conjunction with a "soft" client running on the PC.
- Two lines
- Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Clarity by Polycom™ acoustic technology
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support
- Single-port 10/100 Ethernet –switch
- Small footprint
- Two-line entry-level phones
- Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom™ acoustic technology
- Enterprise-grade feature set
- Easy to configure and use
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP features
- Does NOT include AC Power Supply