Gastec manufacture a comprehensive range of quality detector tubes for direct measurement of gases and vapours in the field of Occupational Hygiene as well as a range of passive tubes for TWA exposure.
In addition Gastec also manufactures the following specialist ranges of detector tubes.
- Qualitative Analysis System of tubes for measuring Organic and Inorganic gases/vapours.
- Polytec Tube System for detection of multiple unknown substances.
- Airtec Tubes for compressed breathing air tests.
- Detector tubes for dissolved substances in water.
The GV-100S Gastec piston pump is an advanced non sparking pump with superior features but a very handy size.
Its features include
- A built in tip breaker incorporating a diamond edge that cuts the surface of the tube.
- The pump body is covered with a soft elastomer and ergonomically designed with a narrower middle for firm grip.
- Stroke positions are clearly marked by a red line and the pump handle is extremely easy to pull out.
- A flow finish indicator tells you automatically when the stroke is complete.
To Know More about Detector Tubes - Gastec Hand Pumps & Detector Tubes Please click here