Development kits provide the equipment and environment to produce your M2M applications. They can shorten development time and improve the quality of your products. Contact M2M Connectivity for information on borrowing test units.
M2M Connectivity provides the following Sierra Wireless Development Kits:
MC Series Development Kit
Q26 Series Development Kit
Q52 Omni Development Kit
WMP Series Development Kit
WISMO Development Kit
C-GPS 3 Manaride Development Kit
M2M Connectivity provides the following connectBlue Development Kits:
Bluetooth Starter Kit (incl OEMSPA 311i-04)
WLAN 311 Series Starter Kit (incl OWSPA311g-06)
Development Kits are available from M2M Connectivity. Please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.