Highly scalable, functionally robust and easy to use, AirWatch helps guarantee the security of your WLAN network, optimise the performance of your mobile devices, and streamline your supply chain.
Features of Device Management - AirWatch
- Completely agnostic across all mobile devices and WLAN equipment vendors
- Simultaneous management and monitoring of both 802.11 and cellular devices across multiple networks
- Comprehensive support of all major mobile platforms: Windows Mobile, iPhone, Blackberry and Android
- Multi-tenant architecture allows for centralised, simultaneous management of multiple business units, locations or brands
- Highly scalable with no maximum on the number of devices supported
- Strength of the AirWatch solution allows for free pilots and money-back guarantees
AirWatch Simplifies Enterprise Mobility
Advanced mobile devices and applications are critical to an organisation's success. Managing all the current mobile technology used by mobile workers and ensuring the success of future deployments can be challenging. Enterprises need a comprehensive smartphone and mobile device management solution that encompasses deployment, security, monitoring, management and support. AirWatch provides the technology to simplify these processes across multiple device types and mobile operating systems in one single console.
The Five Phases of Managing Smartphones and Mobile Devices
- Activate devices using SMS, Email, URL and other flexible options
- Enroll corporate and employee-liable devices individually or in scale
- Authenticate users and devices through basic and directory services-based authentication
- Instantly configure policies, settings, certificates and access to enterprise accounts over the air
- Wirelessly provision internal and recommended apps through the enterprise app catalog
- Ensure authorised and compliant devices have secured access to enterprise resources and accounts
- Protect personal and corporate data and the entire device through encryption and passcode policies
- Prevent unauthorised device use by locking down device features and enforcing restrictions
- Audit devices for compliance with corporate policies, settings, applications, third parties and more
- Automate business policies for non-compliant or jailbroken devices
- Monitor both devices and network health status and statistics for exceptions
- Track user activity, such as app downloads, voice, SMS and data usage against pre-defined thresholds, white or black lists
- Monitor system access and console user activity through detailed event logs
- Set up alerts and automated business rules for specific device or network actions, user actions or system performance
- Generate actionable reports with automated distribution across IT team
- Streamline and automate mobile asset and inventory management
- Update and provision new policies, settings, certificates, apps, software and access to enterprise accounts – Exchange Active Sync, Wi-Fi, VPN, CA, LDAP and more – over the air
- Push down configuration profiles, apps, software or remote lock/ wipe commands on-demand, at a scheduled time or the next time a device or group of devices checks in
- Perform device diagnostic tests remotely to identify issues
- Provide remote assistance to mobile users and communicate from the console via SMS messaging
- Take remote control of a device for more efficient troubleshooting
- Provide users with remote management capabilities through a self-service portal
- Manage troubleshooting cases and system incidents using an integrated case management system
Designed by industry leaders in building, implementing and scaling enterprise mobility software, AirWatch differentiates itself through the following features.
- Highly scalable
- Role-based access
- API integration
- SDK framework
- Intelligent notifications
- Robust reporting
AirWatch can be deployed on-premise, as a software appliance or software as a service (SaaS) across enterprises with diverse IT infrastructures and resources. As mobility and business needs evolve, AirWatch customers can easily transition from one model to another.
AirWatch can be deployed, managed and maintained on-premise using dedicated hardware or virtualised environments. This delivery method provides the most control, flexibility, scalability and integration with enterprises systems.
The AirWatch appliance includes all the software licenses and hardware components needed for a turnkey enterprise deployment. The appliance is quick to install, easy to maintain and provides the benefits of an on-premise deployment.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
AirWatch is available in both a shared hosted or dedicated hosted environment for enterprises deploying SaaS. AirWatch leverages multiple redundant data centers, best in class hardware, high availability and an Atlanta-based network operations center to support its SaaS customers.
Support and Services
AirWatch offers the technical knowledge, industry experience and resources to ensure a successful implementation across any organisation. Regardless of the deployment method and scale, implementing AirWatch is a streamlined process due to the solution’s inherent design and the company’s highly defined implementation methodology.
AirWatch provides technical support for all customers from its corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Depending on the level selected, customers have access to the following services: online support portal, standard / extended / 24/7/365 support, fast response times, dedicated support contacts, online, remote and on-site upgrade support.
AirWatch offers a full array of professional services to support enterprises with requirements that go beyond implementation services and technical support. AirWatch technical experts are prepared to help you assess technology needs, provide on-site training, mobility best practices, integration services and ultimately maximise the ROI of your solution. Enterprises using AirWatch services benefit from the company’s deep domain expertise and experience in building, implementing and scaling enterprise software solutions.
For more information on Device Management - AirWatch, please click here.