SOTI MobiControl is the mobile device management solution of choice for centralized control, robust security, instantaneous support, and enhanced tracking over any network for any size of deployment.
Manage, Support, Secure, and Track Your Devices – Anytime, Anywhere
Take control of your mobile field-force: SOTI MobiControl is the mobile device-management solution of choice for centralized control, robust security, instantaneous support, and enhanced tracking over any network for any size of deployment.
MobiControl V8 – The Right Choice
- Web Console
Access MobiControl anywhere with the new web-based Management Console, no software installation required.
- Rapid Provisioning
Provision devices in seconds by scanning a barcode. Powered by MobiScan.
- Award-Winning Extensible Architecture
Scalable from ten to tens-of-thousands of devices.
- Maximize Your ROI
MobiControl translates a support cost savings in excess of $200 per user/year – VDC Research Group
- "The remarkable part of the installation process was that we were able to install MobiControl on over 2,844 mobile devices in a 24-hour period." — Amanda Kahler, Manager, Handheld Support, MasTec, USA
- "Our work with SOTI and their Device Management solution, MobiControl, has added significant value to our mobile fleet allow¬ing us to improve ROI while decreasing cost." — Peter Brown, Server Infrastructure Technician, Sanctuary Housing, U.K.
Features of Device Management - SOTI MobiControl
Winner of 2010 Microsoft Worldwide Mobility Solution of the Year
- Device Provisioning: Automatically deploy software and data in real-time over any network connection; New! Provision devices in seconds by scanning a MobiScan barcode.
- Helpdesk Tools: New! Web Console: full remote control over any network; manage / view file systems and registry of any device.
- Advanced Security: Standalone or AD Authentication, File Encryption, Malware Protection, Perimeter Security, Industrial Browser, Phone Blacklist/Whitelist, and much more!
- Data Sync: Perform scheduled or ad-hoc file / data synchronization.
- Location Services: Locate and track mobile assets, including geofencing, breadcrumbing speed and real time location.
- Alerts and Reporting: Set up alert notifications via email or SMS. Use standard or custom reports to monitor your mobile operations.
- Diagnostics: Automatically identify problem areas with advanced Diagnostic and Imaging Tools.
- Asset Management: Track hardware and software assets; automatically group devices based on location, etc.
- CRM: Track hardware and software assets; automatically group devices based on location, etc. Track device repair history to identify problems and defective units.
Maximize Your Mobile Field-Force
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership: Automate processes to increase productivity, reduce labor costs and maximize your ROI.
Increase Productivity: Minimize downtime, shorten training curves, increase user adoption, reduce support and labor costs and simplify device management.
Reduce Security Risk: AES-256 full device storage encryption using FIPS 140-2 certified algorithms to protect your sensitive data, Active Directory based user authentication, Application Run Control, Device Lockdown (Kiosk mode), Hardware Feature Control and much more. Advanced security policies provide administrators with granular control over how mobile devices are used and data is accessed as well as help achieve PCI, SOX and HIPAA compliance.
Benefit from Open Standards: Built using open industry standards with no need for proprietary hardware or software.
Protect Your Investment: MobiControl supports all Windows-based mobile and desktop computing devices that operate over any wired or wireless network (e.g. WiFi, GPRS, CDMA, EDGE, UMTS, LTE).
Manage any mobile device or computer running any Microsoft mobile or desktop Operating System.
Compatible with all devices/computers running Microsoft CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Smartphone, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Operating Systems. Now supporting Windows Embedded for Handhelds.
Manage Mobile Deployments Over Any Network Topology
- WiFi or other wireless network
- Low and High bandwidth Cellular Network
- GPRS, CDMA, EDGE, UMTS, LTE, WiMAX, etc.
- External network outside corporate firewall
- Batch mode/cradle devices