WHAT IS THE SPIROWASH®
The SPIROWASH represents a range of machines available to handle raw screenings flows of up to 2 m³/hr. The machine continuously washes out organic material whilst mechanically compacting and dewatering the remaining inorganic portion.
The SPIROWASH® is a robust and simple machine, non-sensitive to varying qualities of screenings and contents of grit.
The SPIROWASH® is designed so that maintenance to all moving parts can be completed from the outside of the machine – no bearings, wheels and lubrication points are inside.
The machine can be located either directly underneath the screen or fed by a conveyor. If a launder feed is necessary a special model is on hand to deal with great volumes of free water.
The SPIROWASH® is ideally suited to applications – also retrofits – where its capacity, robustness, compact size and cleaning/compacting qualities make an obvious step up to meet tomorrow’s rigorous requirements.
- Low power usage
- Low washwater usage
- Highly reliable in operation
- Tolerant to high grit and fat loadings
- Simple automatic control for great flexibility
- Cleaned final product – up to 99% removal of organics possible based upon industry standard BOD loadings
- Dewatered final product – up to 55% DS
- Spirals: Special steel
- Frame, Body and Tubes: Stainless steel SS2333 (AISI 304)
- Inlet Liner: Plastic Duraflo
- Tube Liners: Wear Bards 3CR12