Wacker Neuson's PG dewatering pump series has been designed to handle the removal of relatively clean jobsite water. With its self-priming centrifugal pumping action and overall compact size, the pump is ideal for the contractor with the need for temporary water removal.
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service.
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life. A heavy-duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra protection for the pump.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to .25 inch (6,5mm), ideal for jobsites with relatively clean waters.
Standard Package – PG 2A
Include strainer, T-bolt clamp, operator's manual and parts book.