DGA system Installations
- A gas tank of approximately 1/3 diesel tank capacity is fitted to the vehicle (a 30 litre gas tank is sufficient for 100 litres of diesel).
- A gas fuel gauge and switch is mounted on (or in) the dash.
- A LPG filler is fitted in a position convenient to the customer.
- All other components are mounted in the engine bay.
- The system can also be removed and fitted to another vehicle if required.
- All components are manufactured and tested to AS1425, as for any other LPG conversion.
For more details please click Here