Range cards are available for common thermocouple types, PT100 resistance bulbs and frequency.
An optional 24VDC at 30mA loop supply is available for the direct connection of 2 wire transmitters.
The DI35H Powered Process Indicator is a 120/240VAC or 18-36VDC powered 3.5 digit (1999 count) process indicator supplied in a panel mount enclosure with a 50mm high LED display which is rangeable in engineering units for millivolt, milliamp and voltage inputs.
Range cards are available for common thermocouple types, PT100 resistance bulbs and frequency. An optional 24VDC at 30mA loop supply is available for the direct connection of 2 wire transmitters.
- Accepts all standard process signals
- User rangeable in engineering units
- Bandgap reference
- Differential input
- 120 or 240VAC 47-63 Hz supply or factory fitted 5 to 24vdc isolated supply
- 3.5 digit high brightness LED display
- The DI35 has a 14.2mm digit height
- The DI35H has a 50mm digit height
- Decimal point selection
- Optional Parallel BCD output
- The DI35 is supplied in 48x96mm DIN enclosure
- The DI35H is supplied in a 72x144mm DIN enclosure
- Isolated power supply of 24VDC for loop powered sensors and transmitters
- Applications include the display of flow, level and pressure
The DI35/DI35H Powered Process Indicators are advanced instruments which have been designed and manufactured to stringent specifications.
The instruments have been designed to accept all the standard analogue process signals. The input measurement is shown on a high contrast LED display.
The DI35 incorporates an LSI CMOS 2000 count dual slope integrating analogue to digital converter which is designed to reject electrical interferance that normally abounds in industrial environments.
The front panel of the DI35 series are sealed to IP65 and the instrument includes screw terminal electrical connection.