Features and Benefits:
- Condition-Based Monitoring. Use for GIS, SF6-filled dead-tank breakers, and instrument transformers, during commissioning and in service. Identify and locate PD, particles, and mechanical defects.
- Rapid Results. The DFA100 is quick and easy to configure, producing results in seconds. Use the results by themselves or in conjunction with other in-service test results to assist decision making.
- Selectable Settings. The DFA100 provides recommended settings for testing both SF6-filled and oil-filled equipment.
- Simple, User-Friendly PC Interface. Use the simple interface to upload test results to a PC or download previous data and nameplate configurations.
- Rugged and Reliable. The DFA100 has outstanding durability for field use and produces high-quality results with high repeatability, allowing for rapid and reliable decisions.
- Battery Operated. The DFA100 is a standalone, handheld instrument that can operate up to 4 hours on one charge.
- Wireless Synchronization. The DFA100 uses a wireless synchronisation module for timing PD and mechanical activity against the power system frequency.
For more information about the DFA100 please click here