Since the early 1980's, Flight Systems has produced equipment used throughout the world which provides the highest level of protection for large and medium diesel and natural gas powered engines.
The Engine Saver has applications in mining, marine, construction, railway, irrigation, military and power generation. It monitors a combination of pressure, temperature and RPM on 8, 12 and 16 cylinder diesel or gas engines, and detects signs of trouble before damage occurs, long before an attentive operator could detect it on the gauges - and without false alarms.
The Engine Saver detects the following:
- Clogged breathers
- Worn pump impellers
- Worn bearings
- Governor failure
- Radiator cap loose
- Scored cylinder
- Loss of coolant
- Low coolant
- De-aeration baffle fatigue
- Broken/worn rings
- Hole in a piston
- Loss of oil
- Partially blocked oil or water pumps
- Fuel dilution
The Engine saver has many useful features. These include:
- Built-in status panel, which gives a complete picture of the engine operating condition and fault location, even after shutdown
- Auxiliary analog outputs for trend analysis and overhaul/maintenance forecasting via radio data link and/or on-board recording
- SPDT heavy duty output relay permits a wide choice of alarm/shutdown options including pre-shutdown warning
- Trip points automatically lower when engine is idling or lugged down. All trip and enable points are fully adjustable. Enable time delay changes automatically with engine temperature.
- Unit will enable on turbo boost or RPM (or both) at installer's option. Choice of 3 RPM sources.
- All internal adjustments have status indicators and are marked for accurate and easy adjustment
- Two custom optional inputs
- Failsafe operation with flashing lights showing location
- Easy to install - complete manual supplied
- Weather resistant and tamper proof; unit is lockable
- 24V input - transient and reverse polarity protected, suppressors built-in to withstand nearby arc welding
- Fully supported with spare parts, repair service and test equipment.
Let Norman G. Clark together with Flight Systems, Inc. be your choice for today