The fact that the center bearing used to support the propeller shaft is located on the vehicle's exterior gives rise to a demand for optimal mud and turbid water resistance in addition to maintaining fast rotational speeds. Due to the large speed-reduction gear ratio of the rear differential gear that conveys engine power to the rear wheels, a large gear-interlocking load affects the bearings that provide support for the pinion gear and the ring gear.
In particular, bearings that support the pinion gear require low torque and high durability since these bearings rotate at the same speed as the propeller shaft.
- TF (Tough) series tapered roller bearings
- Low torque tapered roller bearings
- Long life cylindrical roller bearings for Pinion Shaft Pilot Support
- Long life needle roller bearings for Universal Joints
- Long life Centre Support bearings
- Long life Coupling Support bearings for 4WD vehicles