Koloona Industries DesignFlex modular components allow users to quickly custom design a PSF109S vacuum switch for their applications. The users can choose from standard PSF109S switch options. Koloona Industries offer custom switch design, applications/features, rapid prototyping and prompt manufacturing turn around.
Applications include HVAC and HVAC equipment, medical and pharmaceutical equipment, commercial equipment, construction and farm equipment, automotive and transportation, aerospace tools and military applications.
The PSF109S high-current vacuum switch has the following features and benefits:
- Controllable hysteresis (deadband)
- Field adjustable vacuum set point, from -3" H2O to -12 psi
(-2" H2O available as fixed set point)
- Snap action basic switch, up to 25A, 125/250 VAC
Not available on all ranges
- .250" diameter; 1/8" NPT; or 1/4" Quick Connect Fitting port
- Custom design and engineering available
- Small size, lightweight and low relative cost
- Dependable long life (10+ million cycles)