- Enterprise class cellular routers with advanced dynamic routing, security and firewall features
- Flexible interfaces: serial (async/sync), Ethernet, GPS, Wi-Fi, USB and telemetry
- High speed cellular interfaces: GSM GPRS/EDGE/HSPA and CDMA EV-DO
- Specialized support for POS/synchronous protocols
- Integrated backup options with primary and failover interfaces for branch-in-a-box applications
- Remote management software and custom scripting
The Digi Transport family of upgradeable cellular routers provides secure high speed wireless connectivity to remote sites and devices. The routers can be used for primary wireless broadband network connectivity or backup to existing landline communications.
Digi Transport stands apart from the competition with its true advanced routing, firewall and security features including stateful firewall inspection and integrated VPN. Enterprise-class protocols incorporate BGP, OSPF and VRRP+, a patented technology built upon the popular VRRP fail-over standard providing true auto sensing, auto failure and auto recovery of any line drop.
The multifunction Digi Transport features a flexible design, allowing users to choose from a variety of configurations including multiple serial ports (async or sync), GPS, Wi-Fi or I/O telemetry modules, in addition to standard features like USB, serial and Ethernet interfaces.
Targeting branch-in-a-box applications, Digi Tranport DR features a built-in DSL modem for primary connectivity to remote sites, with failover to cellular or optional PSTN for maximum network uptime. Integrated 802.11b/g Wi-Fi is also available to provide access point functionality for additional wireless connectivity.