The indicator employs advanced technology for stable, drift free readout, while incorporating added features such as an optional analog output card, dual or quad relay cards or serial communication cards.
The easy menu driven programming or available PC software allows the user to quickly and easily set system configurations.
Specifications of Digital Indicator | Smart System - Series 2000 from NoShok:
- Input Signals: Current, voltage or resistance
- Power Requirements: 115/230 Vac or 11Vdc to 36Vdc
- Internal Power Supply: 24Vdc
- Electrical Connection: Terminal blocks in rear
- Update Rate: Up to 20 times per second
- Linearization: 16 point scaling of non linear input
- Accuracy: +/-0.03% of reading +3mA for 4mA to 20mA input; +/-0.03% of reading +3mV for 0 to 5Vdc and 0 to 10Vdc inputs over the range of 18 oC to 28 oC