Features of the Phoenix Contact Digital Mixed Module for Especially Compact I/O Stations:
- The F DI8/1 DO8/1 1H I/O module is intended for use within an Axioline F station. It is used to acquire and output digital signals.
- The filter times of the inputs can be adjusted to achieve high noise immunity.
- Filter times of 100 μs enable the user to implement a counting function with a maximum input frequency of 5 kHz in the application. The outputs are protected against short circuit and overload.
- The compact 35 mm wide I/O module offers eight digital inputs and outputs, each with one-wire technology, in one module. This allows especially compact I/O stations to be set up within a control cabinet.
- The new digital mixed module can be operated as a local bus module of the Axioline F I/O system on all Axioline F bus couplers.