The digital output expansion card provides 8-off digital outputs. These are switched using volt free relays with a single Form C contact with a normally closed contact.
Maximum switching current is 24 Volt AC or 5 Amp DC. Each relay can be locked in an On or Off state or can be set to be controlled by the processor.
A LED is used to indicate the state of the relay. This card is suitable for a 24 Volt AC, 5 Amp operations.
- The card is designed to fit Augat 3TK Series Snap Track.
- The Digital Input Expansion Card is 91 mm long by 82.5 mm wide and 20 mm high without connectors.
- Power for the relays is supplied by an additional 2 way Phoenix Contact connector.
- The field wiring is connected to the card via a Phoenix Contact 12 way, screw terminated, cable mounted plug.
- Connection to the IO Expansion BUS is through a 20-way flat cable that also supplies power to the expansion board.
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required.
- Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about Digital Output Expansion Card Please click here