The selectable transmission speed of the RS-485 port is up to 115,200 bps. Modbus has become a de facto standard communications protocol in industry, and is now the most commonly available means of connecting industrial electronic devices. This makes the tM series perfect integration with the HMI, SCADA, PLC and other software systems.
The functionality of the tM series is the same as the M-7000 series. The tM series tiny RS-485 I/O modules support various I/O types, like photo-isolated digital input, relay contact, photoMOS relay, and open-collector output.
The tM series provides dual watchdog: module watchdog and host watchdog.
The module watchdog is designed to automatically reset the microprocessor when the module hangs.
The host watchdog monitors the host controller (PC or PLC), and the output of the module can go to predefined safe value state when the host fails.
For maximum space savings, the tM series is offered in an amazing tiny form-factor that makes it can be easily installed in anywhere, even directly embedded into a machine. It is equipped with two removable terminal block connectors for easy wiring.
- Cost-effective remote I/O modules
- Supports Modbus RTU and DCON protocols
- Isolated Digital Input and Output
- RS-485 bus supports baud rate up to 115200 bps
- Dual-watchdog with power-on and safe value
- Terminal block connector for easy wiring
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- RoHs compliant with no Halogen
- Made from fire retardant materials (UL94-V0 Level)
- Easy DIN-Rail mounting
More tM series product information: http://www.icpdas.com/products/Remote_IO/tm-series/selection_guide.htm