The AMD Embedded G-Series APU, packs two (2) CPU cores and eighty (80) GPU cores on one piece of silicon. It supports applications DirectX® 11, Direct Compute 11, OpenCLTM 1.1 and OpenGL 3.2. Also included is AMD’s UVD3 hardware video decoder which handles full HD playback of MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, WMV9 and VC-1 video streams.
- iSMART - for EuP/ErP power saving,
- auto-scheduler and power resume
- AMD Embedded G-Series SoC (Max. 4 Cores @ 2.0 GHz)
- Integrated 80 Core DirectX 11.1 GPU in processor
- Supports DASH function for remote control
- Supports 2x HDMI 1.4a
- Supports 1x DDR3-1600 SO-DIMM, Single Channel (Max.8GB)
- 1x Mini PCI-E(x1) slots for mSATA,
- WiFi + Bluetooth, 3G, and TV tuner optional board
- Fanless, super slim and compact design
SI-22-415: Signage Player with G-Series 4 Cores @ 1.5 GHz APU, 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM, 64GB mSATA, 60W power adaptor.
SI-22-415M: Signage Player with G-Series 4 Cores @ 1.5 GHz APU and 60W power adaptor (without memory & mSATA)