Digital Signage / Media Streaming AV Kit by AdderLink, the AdderLink AV200 Series is a range of audiovisual extenders delivering high video resolutions, superb quality audio and RS232 up to 300m using standard CATx cable (x=5,5e,6,7)
The innovative design allows for flexible audiovisual distribution, management, control and interaction with the display devices which can be expanded to grow in line with project developments.
Consisting of 5 interchangeable units, the AdderLink AV200 Series makes the design of digital signage and narrow casting applications cost effective, flexible and easy to plan.
AdderLink AV 200T transmitter and AdderLink AV200R
• Sold individually or as a pair (AdderLink AV 200P)
• Local port on transmitter to connect local screen, speakers and serial or for cascading
• AdderLink AV 200R duplicates input from transmitter allowing for 2 video and 2 audio outputs
• Control or manage either screen via RS232
Features of Digital Signage / Media Streaming AV Kit by AdderLink:
- Extends video, audio and RS232 across a single CATx cable
- Display management via RS232 for bi-directional and automated communication with individual screens, groups of screens or all screens at the same time.
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- High fidelity clickless digital audio (16bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo)
- Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
- DDC support
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew with 62ns full scale & 2ns granularity (AV101R only)
- Feed through / cascade port at transmitter
- Dual video and audio and single RS232 output at receiver (for dual serial connections use optional cable)
- Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules (ALAV 200T, 200R and 201R) or 8 modules (ALAV 204T and 208T) across 3U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in ‘noisy’ installations
- All metal construction
- Power / video indication confirm correct operation