This oscilloscope family delivers the performance, functionality and reliability you need - from bench to lab to field - all designed with your safety in mind.
The TPS2000 finished a very close second in the just announced Q4 EE Times Ultimate Product awards, and actually scored the number one rating for usability.
The publication states: "These new Tektronix TPS2000s now match, and in some cases, eclipse Fluke's portables. Indeed, Tek's scopes are arguably industry-first instruments able to make power-specific measurements on four isolated channels simultaneously."
Several EE Times readers stated the following:
- “The ability to isolate the power is the best.”
- “Very handy for field work. Great display, easy to read.”
- "Why drag around a boat anchor when you can have one of these?"
- A New Approach to Quick, Accurate, Affordable Floating Measurements
- Be Sure to Capture the Complete Picture with Digital Real-time (DRT) Sampling Technology
- TPS2000 Series Troubleshooting Tips
- Capturing Single-shot Events and Intermittent Problems (video demo)
- Verifying Power Supply Performance with Isolated Measurements (video demo)
- Verifying Voltage and Timing on Control Systems (video demo)
- Measuring Signal Distortion and Spectral Content (video demo)
- Analyzing Results Using a PC (video demo)
- Documenting Measurement Setups and Results
- Measuring Instantaneous Power (video demo)
- Evaluating Three-phase Signals (video demo)
- Analyzing Harmonic Distortion in the Design Lab (video demo)
- Analyzing Harmonic Distortion in Industrial Power Systems (video demo)