The PT113 provide fast and accurate digital data through RS-232C, RS-485, Ethernet TCP/IP and fieldbus systems such as PROFIBUS, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, PROFINET and CANopen.
Weighing functions such as Zeroing, Taring, Power-On zero, Net indication at power on, Motion detection, etc. are integrated into PT113 transmitters.
The PT113 has configurable vibration suppressing digital filter settings, calibration with a calibration weight or by electronic calibration without calibration weights (dCal ) via PT AzCom software.
DIN rail type enclosures provide easy mounting in control cabinets.
Digital Transmitters PT113 Features
- Up to 100 measurements per second
- 8,000,000 internal resolutions
- Up to 100000 scale divisions for weighing
- Uni-directional or Bidirectional measurement mode for tension/compression
- Up to 6x 350 Ω load cells
- Weighing functions: Zeroing & taring, power-on zero, AZT, net indication at power on, motion detection.
- Industrial design with small size and standard DIN rail mounting
- vCal Electronic calibration from PC
- Programmable via PC or fieldbus
- RS-232C serial interface for programming with AzCom software via PC
- 11 - 28 VDC supply
- RS-232C, RS-485
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP on Ethernet
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.