Features of the RailTek Ultrasonic Flaw Detector for Rail Weld Joint:
- Compact and Portable: The complete unit weighs (battery included) 1.2 kg, suitable for aloft and field work.
- Up to Seven Ultrasonic Probes can be connected: The system can connect up to seven probes for weld joint inspection with one key switch for achieving quick inspection on different parts of rail head, rail waist and rail foot.
- EasyOperation: There are just a few concisely-defined keys, easy to be operated by one hand.
- Super-Low Consumption: The configured Lithium battery can support over 7 hours continuous operation.
- Strong Performance: Hih defect inspection rate can satisfy precise rail joint inspection.
- Dynamic Recording: Real-time Cineloop.
- Maximum sampling rate 240MHz; measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- User-friendly report with quick label for defect properties, position and testing process, enabling easy post-analysis and determination.
- 20-500Hz PRF with 10 steps adjustable; avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- B scan images can be acquired by scheduled scanning.
- Measure crack height by edge peak echo method and image freeze function.
- The DAC curve works with echo compare function, making each quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- 5.7" high brightness TFT LCD. The system has the smallest size and lightest weight among flaw detectors with 5.7" size LCD,
- Different colour schemes can be co-ordinated to suit a particular applications.