The intelligent digital valve positioner is available with different communication protocols. This includes versions with analog setpoint (4 to 20 mA) without communication and with superimposed HART-signal; digital with FoxCom protocol, or fieldbus communication according to PROFIBUS-PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 based on IEC 1158-2 acc.
The unit can be configured and operated from the Foxboro I/A Series System in connection with our Intelligent Field Device Configurator (IFDC) or the PC-based configuration- and operation tool PC20.
- Stroke 8 to 260 mm (0.3 to 10.2 in)
- Supply air pressure up to 6 bar (90 psig). With Spool Valve up to 7 bar (105 psig)
- Low air consumption
- Low vibration effect in all directions
- Single or double-acting
- Mounting on linear actuators directly or according to IEC 534, Part 6 (NAMUR)
- Mounting on rotary actuators according to VDI/VDE 3845 Protection class IP 65, NEMA 4X
- Suitable for use in safety related applications up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61511-1 if the SIL safety instructions are observed
- Built-in independent inductive limit switches in 2-wire or 3-wire technology (optional)
- Pressure sensors for supply air and output (optional)