Media On Demand works because it is so simple!
- 1 Play any video by double clicking on title.
- 2 40 viewers can view any video at one time.
- 3 Search on subject, keyword or year/grade.
- 4 Display titles matching the standards on your curriculum website.
Get more out of video
Forget the mess of VHS cassettes and aging tapes. Digital Video with Media on Demand is the simple way to bring audiovisual material into the classroom. However there is more to Media on Demand than just the video.
You can play these digital videos on demand, anywhere on your network, with up to 40 users at a time. It is a system that allows you more control and flexibility as a teacher.
Video Library subscription
Controlsoft and Classroom Video, the award wining International leaders in educational videos can now supply educational videos in digital form. They come complete with chapter headings and teachers’ notes. Some of them even come with quizzes and captions.
What’s more, you can also add your own videos to the system. This means you can integrate your own contributions into your own digital video library.
- Media On Demand saves time
- Media On Demand saves money
- Media On Demand is flexible
- Everything you want from a video system in the 21st century
How do you use it?
Teachers can use Media On Demand Player to show videos to a whole class, using a data projector or TV. Students can use Media On Demand Player for self-paced learning and research. They can also capture any frame from the videos and use them in their assignments. It's a completely new use of video in schools.