Based on digital technology, the Rhino Wireless video transceiver offers 20:1 improvement in interference rejection over traditional AM/FM analogue systems.
This feature enables it to operate reliably over long term regardless of any new sources of interference.
- MPEG4 based wireless video to ensure long-term reliable installation and high interference resistance.
- Support for pan-tilt-zoom and video transmission all in one unit.
- 6Km line-of-sight operation using built in antennas (no unsightly parabolic antennas).
- Auto-detect frequency ensuring quick problem free plug and play set-up.
- Compact, weatherproof design with an all external connector concept for easy installation anywhere.
- Transparent connectivity to all serial based motorized domes, PTZ cameras, and other serial devices such as access control panels.
- Simple connectivity to PIR detectors, audible alarms, and other sensors/alarms using programmable digital inputs and relay outputs.
- Optional bi-directional audio interface enabling support of gate access phone, public address systems and microphones.